Draft Survey Software is a Calculator Program for DRAFTSURVEY based on WINDOWS EXCEL is a user-friendly Draught Survey calculation program for Marine Surveyors and Ships' Officers.
Draft Survey Software is a Calculator Program for DRAFTSURVEY based on WINDOWS EXCEL is easily operated using either Keyboard or Mouse.
Draft Survey Software is a Calculator Program for DRAFTSURVEY based on WINDOWS EXCEL complies with the latest UN ECE standards for Draught Surveying and can print to all standard printer types.
- Initial Survey, with calculation of constant and full report and saving to file.
- Final and/or Intermediate Survey with full report and saving to file.
- Easy hydrostatic tables interpolator; to reduce errors and provide very fast entry of data.
- Storage of surveyor's name, address, company name and ship's name.
- Extensive help available throughout the program by phone call or email.
- Imperial Surveys as well as metric surveys.
- Storage and automatic usage of hull hydrostatic data for both metric and imperial vessels; especially useful for Surveyors who have regularly calling ships or Ship's officers assigned to one ship,( this limited and difference offer can add to program but if any requirement .)
- During entry of the Survey you can go back and change any entered value at any time.
- Optional manual input for corrections from ship's marks to perpendiculars.
- Optional linking of Initial and Final Surveys to produce a one page report.
- Entry of Ship Name, Voyage number etc at start of Survey for ease of use.
- Optional custom text descriptions for "Other" weights and Fuel,Diesel and Lube Oils.
Minimum System Requirements
- Optional printing to text file for later printing or editing in your Wordprocessor or transmission by E-Mail (Electronic Mail).
Compatible computer with 80386 or faster processor, 8MB RAM, hard disk drive with 1MB free space, floppy disk drive. Windows 95/ 98/Me/NT4/2000/XP operating system.
Link for Free Download this Draft Survey Software is a Calculator Program for DRAFTSURVEY based on WINDOWS EXCEL Download here