Tanker / FPSO
Autoload tanker version include all the powerful Autoload stability and strength basic functions as for all vessel types.
Most important for tankers is the capability to perform direct damage stability check for any loading condition (ref. the Paris Memorandum on Port State Control, which will start a concentrated inspection campaign on the 1st September through to the 30th November 2010 to verify that tanker operators are complying with damage stability regulation).
In addition to being a powerful stability and strength analysis, Autoload tanker version has a built in database of liquid commodities where user can store information on characteristics of cargoes likely to be carried on board the vessel.
This data is used by the program for precise calculations of cargo quantities at observed temperatures.
In the simple intuitive form, the user can input basic properties of crude oil and generalized petroleum products such as API gravity or density at the standard API, ISO or random temperature.
The facility exists to input similar characteristics for non-petroleum chemicals. Unlike other software that relies on the pre-calculated tables, Autoload uses the original ASTM formulae for calculations of specific gravity and volume correction factors of oil and petroleum products at observed temperatures.
Autoload tanker version also provides facility to perform ullage surveys and print Ullage Survey reports in the commonly used format. Combination of exact 3D geometry of tanks and application of the original ASTM formulae and methods provides for the most accurate resultant quantities of cargo on board.
Autoload tanker version is tailored for FPSOs, FSOs , drill ships, Crude oil carriers, product tankers, chemical tankers, LNG tankers, and LPG tankers.
Some Key Features
- Handle intact and direct damage stability.
- Type approved for direct damage stability (Marpol / IMO IGC code for tankers)
- Cargo management window with grouping of cargo tanks
- Expandable cargo properties database for crude oil, petroleum and non-petroleum products.
- Instead of pre-calculated tables uses the original ASTM formulae to obtain cargo properties at given temperature.
- Practical ullage survey function with ability to survey partial load/unload, water dip, VEF. Absolutely accurate ROB/OBQ results.
- Detailed signature-ready ullage survey report.
- Perform ballasting sequence.
- Perform loading / unloading sequence
- Automatically ballast control.
- Longitudinal stress , Shear forces and bending moments curves
- Calculate SF and BM margin to maximum allowable for seagoing and harbor condition,
- Calculate Deflection (hogging and sagging).
- Change between ship configuration ( connected / disconnected) (FPSO, Drillship)
- Draft survey, by draft sensors or manually observed drafts at marks.
- Permits different harbor water densities.
- Connect to on-board tank radars and draft sensorsMooring calculations module, (FPSO / Drillship) , from sensors if available.
- Calculate Dynamic motion parameters.
- 3D window showing vessel with correct loading and floating position.
- Customizable alert system.
Autoload Tanker includes all the basic reports produced by Autoload Stability, but also provides an Ullage Survey Report in internationally recognized format. Signature-ready Before Loading and After Discharge reports are easily produced for Terminal Representatives, Surveyors, Vessel Masters and Chief Officers.
3rd Party Integration
- Autoload read sensors / radars for tank loads, draft and draft sensors. When on-line, all sensor data are automatically updated to reflect real conditions. Or operator can choose to work off-line to carry out simulations. (what if situations)
- Integrate with vessel control systems: Autoload can be integrated with your vessel control system. The powerful analytical capabilities of our software combined with the monitoring function of your onboard control system may be used to maintain vessel draft, trim and heel within operator-specified ranges.
Autoship software was the first true marine Windows application back in 1990. Today Autoload remains a true windows application, designed with the latest available tools for graphical interface and reporting,
Autoload can be installed on any computer using the Windows platform .
For optimum performance, we recommend that the computer specification should be at least: Pentium 4, 3GHz with 512 MB go RAM, 100MB free disk space, 128MB video card with open GL support , DVD/CD reader, USB port, serial port, Ethernet card.
Internet Explorer version 4.0 or later is required.
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Vista or Windows 7.